- 20 ounces ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- salt, pepper & crushed red pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl with your hands, until evenly combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to make small sized meatballs and place in the dish.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, turn meatballs over, and bake an additional 10 minutes. Make sure they are above 165 degrees before serving.
We like these with whole wheat pasta and vodka sauce. They also freeze really well. Bake them first, cool completely, then store in freezer containers for up to 1 month.
- Pastry Princess