Everyone knows how to make kebabs right? I dunno about that. I love me some grilled veggies though and throw in some pineapple?
These are pretty easy and straightforward - the hardest/most tedious part is skewing them but they are so worth it! Hope you enjoy!!!
- 1-2 lbs sirloin or cut of your choice
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 package whole mushrooms
- 1/4 fresh pineapple
- Teriyaki marinade of your choice (I use Soy Vay Hoisin Garlic Asian Glaze & Marinade)
- 1/4 cup A-1 Steak sauce
- dash Tabasco
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- If using wood skewers, soak them in water while preparing your ingredients.
- Cube all fresh ingredients (except mushrooms) to the desired size - I prefer mine rather large so I use 1-2 inch pieces.
- Place fresh ingredients in a large bowl - cover with marinade, A-1, Tabasco and garlic.
- Mix well and let sit for at least 1 hr.
- Place all ingredients on the skewers, alternating until all ingredients have been used.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked through - rotating and basting with remaining marinade frequently as to not burn.
These Kebabs are fabulous paired with a glass of this: