Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boneless Honey BBQ "wings"

XP from my personal blog!

This is from the I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening book. I don't know why it never occurred to me to cook chicken this way, but it's so simple and delicious! This will be added to list of quick work night meals.



Boneless Honey BBQ "wings"

1 lb chicken tenderloins
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt & pepper to taste
Olive oil cooking spray

Combine BBQ sauce and honey in small bowl, set aside. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper over chick and toss to combine. Place large nonstick skillet over high heat, lightly mist skillet with spray and add chicken strips(they should sizzle). Cook about 2-3 minutes each side, until cooked through. Turn heat to low, add BBQ sauce and gently stir until coated. Remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes and then toss again.

Source: I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening

~Kiss The Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment